Downloading and installing the Garmin Express For Mac is quite easy but if you are doing this for the first time then this guide is a must to read. Without any doubt, it can be said that both the devices i.e Garmin and Mac are very popular and loved by everyone.
The Garmin Gps device is compatible with the Mac as well as Windows. So, it’s good news for Mac lovers that they can also download the Garmin Express on their Mac.
Let us tell you that Garmin Express is a software that is required to do the Garmin Gps Map Update. With the help of this software, you can easily complete the Garmin Update for its better functioning and for the right guidance.
Moving forward, let’s know the process to install Garmin Express in Mac in some simple steps. If you want to install the Garmin Gps Software quickly then dial the given Garmin Helpline number now.
Why Is It Necessary To Download Garmin Express For Mac?
Downloading the Garmin Express for Mac is necessary because, with the help of this software, you can easily do the Garmin Gps Update. If you do not update the Gps device, the maps installed will not get updated and you may have to struggle on an unknown path.
System Requirements For Garmin Express In Mac
- Operating System: OS X 10.11 or above
- Display: 1440 x 900 display and the USB port
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 20 GB of free space in Hard Disk.
- High-speed wifi: At least 20 Mbps is required.
- RAM: Upto 1 GB or more
How To Download Gps Update Application?
With the help of the below-given steps, you can easily download Garmin Express software:
- Make sure that you have connected the device with the available internet connection.
- Open the current web browser that is installed in your computer system.
- In the web browser, open the official website of Garmin.
- After following the instructions provided on the screen, tap on the download option for Mac.
- According to the requirement of the system, download the setup file.
- Soon the downloading will be completed and the file will be stored on your system.
- Congratulations as you have successfully downloaded Garmin Express For Mac.
How To Install Garmin Express For Mac?
To install Mac in your system for the purpose of Garmin Nuvi Map Update, follow the below-given steps:
- On the Garmin website, download Garmin Express for Mac.
- Once the file will be downloaded, tap on the setup file.
- Click on the icon of “Install Garmin Express”.
- To install Garmin Express For Mac, you will see a popup box that will show you, “Click The Continue Tab”.
- After this, the “License Agreement For Garmin Software” popup will be seen on the screen.
- You can read it and then click on the “Continue” option.
- Accept the terms and conditions by tapping on the “Agree” option.
- In the next window that will appear on the screen, click on “Install”.
- Enter the Mac administrator username and the password.
- Click on the option of “Install Software”. Soon the installation process will be started.
- When the Garmin Update Software will be installed successfully, you can close the tabs.
Steps For Garmin Gps Update Via Garmin Express Application
If you have installed the Garmin Express For Mac, it’s time to update the Garmin Gps with the help of the below-given steps.
- Connect the Garmin Gps device to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Connect one end of the USB to the computer and another end to the device.
Note: For using the Garmin Express application, you should have a registered product.
- Open the Garmin Update software by tapping on the Garmin Express icon.
- Tap on the icon of “Add A Device”.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the system.
- Soon the Garmin Express will start searching for the connected device.
- Once the product search process will be completed, tap on the “Add Device” tab.
- You will then be asked to sync with the Garmin product with the Garmin Account.
- Tap on the “Sign In” button.
- Add the registered email id and password. Enter the same credentials that you used for the Garmin Express account.
- Click on the “sign-in” tab.
Open The Garmin Account
- You can easily create an account from the Garmin website.
- You can also provide a nickname to your purchased product according to your convenience. Proceed forward with your preferred language.
- Click on the “Next” tab to complete Garmin express For Mac update.
- Connect your device with the internet and then upload the data on the Garmin Connect account.
- Tap on the “Find Networks” option.
- To successfully connect to the network, click on the “Next” tab.
- The installation process will be started then.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Once the process is finished, the main window will be opened.
- To upload the data, click on the Sync option.
- To complete the Garmin Map Update, click on “Install All”.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and complete the update with the help of Garmin Express for Mac.
In this guide, we have told you all the steps to install Garmin Express For Mac. If you want to update the Garmin device, this guide is just for you. In case, you still want to consult with the technicians then do call on the given Garmin Helpline number.