We know that the question of Garmin GPS How To Update is revolving around your head. Let us tell you that if you will update the Gps to its latest version, you will get the most accurate geographical information.
Results, you will reach your destination faster and hassle-free.
To update the Garmin Gps device, you will need to install Garmin Express into your system. With the help of this application, you can download and install the maps quickly and easily. Also, when the new update will be available, you will get the update for the same.
In this guide,
We are going to discuss How to do Garmin Gps Update in different ways. No matter whether you have a computer device or not, we will fix that issue of yours too.
Garmin GPS How To Update Procedure
The procedure for Garmin Map Update is very simple. Although you can update your Gps device in different ways, the most simple and accurate one is via the Garmin Express.
This is why we will first let you know how to update the Gps via Garmin Express Map Update software and then we will move forward to other ways.
- Garmin Map Update Via Garmin Express
- Update Garmin via MyGarmin Account
- Garmin Gps Update Without Computer
- Garmin Map Update Without A Serial Port
How To Do Garmin Update Via Garmin Express?
Follow the steps by step process to install the latest maps on your Gps device. The procedure is very simple but make sure that you are having a good speed internet connection at your place.
1. Install Garmin Express
- To install the Garmin Express, you will have to go to the official site of Garmin.
- Choose the option to download the software for your Mac or Windows.
- Once the file will be saved to your desktop, click double on the .exe file or .dmg file to launch the installer wizard.
- After doing this, you will see terms and conditions on your desktop. Hence, agree with them and continue the process of Garmin GPS Map Update.
- Click on “install”.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to Install Garmin Express.
- Once the installation process will be completed, select “Launch Garmin Express”.
- You have successfully installed the Garmin Express on your computer device. Hence, you can now easily complete the Garmin Update easily.
2. Complete The Garmin Gps Map Update
- Once you have completely downloaded the Garmin Express, connect the Gps device with the computer via Usb cable.
- Open the Garmin Express and look there for the option of “update”.
- All the updates will be available and will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “install all” and all of your updates will be installed.
- This process may take some time, so wait for a while.
- Once your device will be updated, remove the device from the computer.
In this way, you can complete the process for Garmin GPS How To Update completely.
How To Update Garmin GPS Via My Garmin Account?
Apart from the Garmin Express, you can also complete the Garmin Gps Update via My Garmin Account. Below, we have given all the steps to complete the update via MyGarmin, so do follow them now.
- First, you need to connect your computer to the internet connection.
- Open the current web browser and go to the official account of Garmin.
- Enter the id and password of your Garmin account. In case you have not any account till now then create the one now.
- With the help of a USB cable, connect your Garmin with the computer device.
- On the home page, go to the “download now” option to download free maps
- Now, you need to click on “Download Free Update” followed by “download” and then click on “Next”.
- You will then be asked to enter the product key.
- Enter the key and click on “continue”.
- After following the instructions given on the screen, you can easily complete the process of Garmin Gps update.
Garmin Update Without Computer
Although, one of the best methods to complete the Garmin Update is via Garmin Express. No matter what Garmin device you are having currently the Express software will update all of them quickly.
If you do not have a computer, you can also update your Gps device easily. Want to know how? Let go
Usually, the Gps devices can be updated with the help of a USB cable connected to the PC. On the other place, a new version of Gps devices is there like DriveSmart 51 that made for non-driving feature wifi connectivity.
Hence, to complete the process of “Garmin GPS How To Update”, you would need to connect the Gps with the same network the Garmin Express is connected to.
There are other Garmin products available in the market that can run and connect via mobile phone Bluetooth running the connect mobile application.
In this way, you can update the Garmin device from anywhere easily.
Facing any issue? Do call on given helpline numbers now.
Garmin GPS How To Update Without A Serial Port
There are many models of the Garmin that will allow you to complete the update process without a serial port. You just have to choose the update suitable for your Garmin device from the Garmin website.
Choose the options provided there to complete the Garmin Gps Update via satellite. You will be asked to enter the serial number of your current model. Enter the right serial number and wait until the update will not be completed.
In this guide, we have discussed each and everything related to Garmin Gps How To Update it quickly. We have told you how to complete the update via Garmin Express and without the computer and serial port.
Hence, in every situation, you are now able to complete the update easily. In case you are still facing any kind of problem then do let us know.
Call on the given helpline number and all of your issues will be fixed immediately.