Do you know why there is a need to do a Gps Update after a regular interval of time? Updating the Gps device is necessary so that you can travel anywhere hassle-free.
No matter whether you are having Rand McNally, Magellan, TomTom, or Garmin Gps device. In this guide, We are going to explain to you all the methods to update all of these mentioned Gps devices.
You just need to follow all the steps and soon your device will be updated completely. Make sure that you are having a good speed of internet connection.
Let’s move forward to fix the complete Gps Update.
How To Do Garmin Gps Update Easily?
If you are looking forward to completing the Garmin GPS Update, make sure you are having a USB cable, internet connection, and fully charged Garmin Gps device.
- Create Garmin Gps Account: Before you try to complete the Map Update, make sure that you have already created a Gps account. In case you don’t have a Gps account, create the one from the official website of Garmin Gps.
- Register Your Gps Device: To complete the Process, you will now have to register your Gps device by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connect Garmin Gps To Computer: Before connecting the Gps device to the computer, make sure that it has fully charged. You can easily connect the Garmin device to the computer with the help of a USB cable. When it will be connected properly with the computer, you will get the notification of the screen.
- Install Garmin Express Update: To complete the Garmin Gps Update, you first need to install the Garmin Gps Update software. Garmin Express software will help to update the different Garmin devices like Garmin Drive, Zumo, Nuvi, and DriveSafe. While downloading the software, choose it according to your operating software i.e Mac or Windows.
- Complete Garmin Gps Update: Now, open the Garmin Express Map Update software and search there for the latest Gps Update for your Garmin device. Choose to download the maps for free or paid.
- Remove Garmin Device From The Computer: After completing the Update for Garmin, remove the device from the computer and connect it back to the vehicle.
How To Do Magellan Gps Update Easily?
Similar to the Garmin Gps device, it is also very important to do the Update for the Magellan device. Do follow the below-given steps to do Magellan Update quickly.
Before doing the Magellan Gps Update, you will have to take care of a number of things that we have mentioned below:
- Before you will connect the Magellan Gps device to the computer, make sure that it is fully charged.
- It is very necessary to download the Content Manager to complete the process for your computer device.
- The USB cable that you are going to use to connect the device to the computer should be in working condition.
- Make sure that you are having a good speed of internet connection.
Steps To Update Magellan Gps Device
- Download The Content Manager: To complete the process for your Magellan Gps device, first, you would need to download the content Manager. Let us tell you that Content Manager is the software that will help you to complete the update for Magellan.
- Charge Your Gps Device: Your Magellan Gps device should be completely charged before you connect it to the computer device.
- Close Other Applications: While doing the Magellan Gps Map Update, there should not be any other application running at the same time.
- Connect The Gps To Computer: With the help of a USB cable, connect the Magellan Gps device to the computer to complete the Gps Magellan Update.
- Check The USB Cable If Device Not Connected: Once your Magellan will be connected to the computer, you will get the notification on the screen. If you have found that the device is not connected yet, check the USB cable and connect it properly.
- Open Content Manager: Open the Content Manager and check for all the available updates for your Magellan Gps device. Wait for a while and the Magellan Gps Update Software will show all the updates available for your Magellan device.
- Download Magellan Gps Update: Click on “Download Update” and wait until the Magellan Update will not be completed.
- Disconnect The Gps From The Computer: Remove the Device and connect it back to the vehicle when the Gps Update will be finished.
How To Do Rand McNally Update Quickly?
Just like other Gps devices, it is also very necessary to complete the Update for Rand McNally Gps device.
Before moving forward, you would need to complete the following requirements to complete the Rand McNally Update.
Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explored Should Be 7 or Above.
- Safari 4 or above
- Chrome 4 or above
- Opera 10 or above
- Firefox 3 or above
You need to check that the space in your Hard Disk should be at least 8GB or above.
- Download Rand McNally Dock Software: Before proceeding further, it is very necessary to download the Rand Mcnally Gps Update Software to your computer system. Without the software, you will not be able to do Gps Update easily and quickly.
- Charge Your Rand McNally: Before connecting the Gps device to the computer, it is necessary to charge the device completely to remove any interference.
- Connect Gps With the Computer: Now, you will have to connect the Gps device to the computer system with the help of a USB cable. Make sure that the cable is working properly.
- Open The Rand McNally Dock: Once the device will be connected to the computer, the Dock software will be opened. By following all the instructions, search for available Rand McNally Map Update.
- Update GPS Rand McNally: Complete the Update and wait for the time your device will be updated completely.
- Disconnect The Gps Device: Before removing the device from the computer, restart it once and then connect it back to your vehicle.
How To Do TomTom Update Easily?
To complete the TomTom Update, you can follow the steps that have been mentioned below:
Download TomTom Home
To complete the Tomtom Gps Update, it is necessary to download the TomTom Home to your computer system. Follow the steps given below to do so:
- Before connecting the device to the computer, make sure that you have charged your Gps device completely.
- When the device will be completely charged, remove it from the vehicle and connect it to the computer. You can easily connect the Gps device to the computer system with the help of a USB cable.
- Once the device will be connected to a computer, TomTom Home will be installed automatically. In case, the TomTom Home software will not be installed, download it from the web.
- Open the file and download the update. Wait until the device will not be updated successfully.
- When the TomTom Gps Map Update, will be completed, remove the device from the computer and connect it back to your vehicle.
Gps Update is very necessary if you don’t want to get irritated on an unknown path. In this guide, we have explained all the methods to update Garmin, TomTom, Rand McNally, and Magellan Gps devices.
If you are looking for an immediate solution then do call our experts on the given helpline number. They are round the clock available to help their customers. In a short period of time, your issues related to Gps device will be fixed immediately.