With each Magellan Roadmate Update, you will enjoy all the latest Gps features that include the latest maps as well as a rich navigation experience.
With Magellan Roadmate Gps devices, you can experience high-resolution touchscreen features. In addition to that, you can easily reach your destination without paying much effort.
This device has been bound with several features that will make your navigation feature more exciting and hassle-free.
Hence, if you don’t want to face any issue in your journey then it is very necessary to do a Magellan Map update.
How To Do Magellan Roadmate Update Via Wifi?
To complete the Magellan Gps Update, you just need to follow all the steps that have been given below.
- First, you would need to connect Magellan Roadmate Gps with the available internet connection. Make sure that you are connecting the Gps device with a stable internet connection.
- You will now have to log into the Magellan account with your email id and password. If you haven’t any account yet then you will have to create it from the official website of Magellan.
- Now, you will need to download all the available Magellan Roadmate Update to your system.
- Click on the setting icon and you will be shown the list of available updates. Click on the update that is required for your software version.
- Soon after the process of Magellan Gps How To Update will be completed, you would need to restart your Gps device then.
How To Update Magellan Roadmate Gps Via Content Manager?
If you wish to download the Magellan Roadmate Update via Content Manager then follow the steps that have been mentioned below:
- Make sure that you have already downloaded the Magellan GPS Software to your computer device. You can easily download the software from the Magellan website.
- Now, you will have to charge your Gps device completely before connecting it to the computer device.
- With the help of a USB cable, you would need to connect the Gps device with the computer system.
- Once the device will be connected successfully with the computer, you will get notified.
- Now, you would need to click on the option of “Check for updates” from the Content Manager.
Choose to Update For Free Or Paid
- When you will proceed to complete the Magellan Roadmate Update, you will be asked to choose between free map updates or paid.
- If you will click on the option of a free map update, the program will start to download automatically but if you will select the option of paid update, you will be directed to the Magellan Purchase website.
- From the drop-down menu that would appear on your screen, choose your desired model for your Magellan Gps device.
- Now, click on “submit” to proceed further to complete the Magellan GPS Map Update.
- Choose the update that you want to choose for your Gps device and then sign into the Magellan account.
- After doing that, click on the “Add To Cart” option that is located at the bottom of the page.
- Enter all the payment details on the window that will be prompted on your screen. After doing that click on “Place Order”.
- When the process to complete the purchase will be done, you would need to launch the Content Manager. Hence, click right on the icon of Magellan GPS Update software and then choose “Sync Purchase Features / Content”.
- Search for all the available Magellan Roadmate Update and download the latest update for your software.
- Install the update in your Gps device and restart the Magellan Gps device.
- Once the update will be completed, you can then remove your device from the computer.
In this guide, we have discussed each and everything that is required to complete the Magellan Roadmate Update. We hope that you will update your Magellan device easily without facing any issues.
If there is any question then you can ask our technician for the same. They are having years of experience in this field and they know and everything about Magellan Gps devices.