We know that there is one question that is running in your mind and i.e TomTom GPS How To Update. Updating the GPS device is very necessary for its proper functioning. This is the reason why we are going to tell you all the ways by which you can update your TomTom GPS device.
Don’t worry, we are not going to make you feel bored. This troubleshooting guide is quite interesting and you should follow all the points properly and accurately. For more additional help our team of experts is round the clock available to help you.
2 Ways For TomTom GPS How To Update
We are going to provide you two ways by which you can complete the TomTom GPS Update easily.
- Update the GPS device via MyDrive connect.
- Update the GPS device
Method 1: Update Via MyDrive Connect
First, we will let you know how to update the TomTom GPS device with the help of MyDrive Connect. For the same, you need to follow the steps that we have given below:
- With the help of a USB cable, connect your device with the computer.
- After connecting the device to the computer, turn on your GPS device.
- It’s good if you have already installed MyDrive Connect on your computer system. If it is not installed yet then download the software now.
- With the help of a password and Email id sign into the MyDrive Connect account.
- You will now see the option to update your GPS device. Soon the software will download and install all the latest updates on your TomTom GPS.
- Don’t hurry for anything, simply wait until the installation process will be completed.
- Congratulations, you have completed the process for TomTom GPS How To Update.
- When the process will be completed, remove the device from the computer.
Method 2: Update Via TomTom Home
Another easy yet effective method to update the TomTom GPS device is via the TomTom Home. It is the software that will help you to get all the latest updates. With the help of this software, you will get updates when any new map will be available.
Here are the steps that will help you to update your GPS device.
- Charge your GPS device first.
- After doing that, remove the device from the vehicle.
- With the help of a USB cable, connect your GPS with the computer to complete the process of TomTom GPS How To Update.
- Turn on the device after connecting it with the computer.
- Make sure that you have already downloaded the TomTom Home on your device.
- Open the TomTom Home and tap on the option of “update my device”. This will help you to check for all the new updates.
- Click on “Download updates” for TomTom Update.
- Tap on “Done” when the update process will be completed.
- Remove the device from the computer once the update process will be completed.
- Congratulations, you have completed the process for Tomtom GPS Update Maps.
Let’s Conclude It…
Sometimes, it may be a little confusing to choose from the TomTom Home and MyDrive connection. But, we would like to tell you that you can choose from either option as both are enough to complete TomTomGPS How To Update. If you will not update your device, you may face certain issues with your destination map. It’s not that hard to update the device, you just need to have a little patience.
After applying all the methods if you are still facing the issue then call our technicians anytime you want. The team of technicians that we have can fix any issue in a short possible time. Call them anytime you want for an immediate solution.