When you have found that your TomTom Voice Control Not Working you should check whether you have updated the device or not. Most of the time we made some kind of mistakes while doing the TomTom Map Update.
To fix the issue, we have provided you all the troubleshooting methods below. Or else, you can dial the given helpline number to talk with our customer executives.
How To Fix When TomTom Voice Control Not Working?
We know that your TomTom Voice Commands Not Working. This is why we are going to tell you some quick methods to troubleshoot this issue.
1. Check All The Installed Updates
Most of the time this issue persists when the user updates their device. Soon after they complete the TomTom GPS Update, the voice control of the device stops working. Hence, it is very necessary to check whether you have completely updated the TomTom GPS device or not.
While doing the update, it may be possible that any file has been missed, or else you have ended the update before it missed.
In addition to that, it may also be possible that you have opened more than one window. This is the reason why TomTom Voice Control Not Working.
2. Restart The TomTom Device
It happens most of the time that the issue is just a glitch and you don’t need any advanced troubleshooting. This is why we would like to suggest that you try to fix your problem by restarting.
If you want to restart your device, you have to follow the steps that have been provided below:
- First, you need to turn off the TomTom GPS device.
- Remove all the cables connected to your GPS device.
- Remove the power plug from the power adapter.
- Let your TomTom GPS device turn off for a short period of time like 1 minute or two.
- Connect the cables again and plug the TomTom device into the power outlet.
- Check now if the issue of voice control not working on tomtom is resolved or not.
- Whenever the issue related to your TomTom device persists, restart it and see if the issue is fixed or not.
How To Update TomTom GPS Device?
If you want to update the TomTom GPS device, make sure that you are having a TomTom Home downloaded in your device, a good speed of internet connection, and a fully charged TomTom. If you have all of these things, you can proceed further to complete TomTom GPS Update.
- Make sure that you have a good speed internet connection.
- Fully charged your GPS device.
- When the device will be fully charged, remove it.
- Connect the device to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- When the device will be connected to the computer, you will get the notification.
- We hope that you have already downloaded the TomTom Home to your device. If not then go to the official website of TomTom and download the software to your computer device.
- When the software will be downloaded, open it, and tap on “updates”.
- Download the latest updates to your TomTom device.
- Once you will complete the TomTom GPS update, remove the device and put it back into the vehicle.
Two Last Words…
We have told you each and everything that is required to troubleshoot TomTom Voice Control Not working problems. We really hope that you have completely troubleshot the issue. In case you have any questions regarding the problem then our customer’s executives are 24*7 available for you.
You can call our team anytime you want and your issue will be fixed then. Our team is experienced enough to fix any kind of issue in a short period of time. They have years of experience and with their new techniques and methods, your issues will be troubleshot.